Peanut Patch Boiled Peanuts- “The South’s Favorite Snack!”
As the #1 brand of boiled peanuts in the world, Peanut Patch has been boiling and canning homegrown green peanuts for generations. Because the canning operation is located right on the Peanut Patch farm, the company is able to can boiled peanuts within hours of them coming out of the ground, insuring the freshest, best tasting boiled peanuts, year-round.
Now available in two great flavors, Original and Cajun, Peanut Patch boiled peanuts are also available hot and ready-to-serve in many convenience store locations.
You don’t have to be southern to enjoy boiled peanuts and, best of all, with Peanut Patch Boiled Peanuts you can enjoy the great taste of our boiled peanuts all year long.
Why Buy Peanut Patch Boiled Peanuts
- Margaret Holmes Peanut Patch makes a great, inexpensive snack anytime.
- Boiled Peanuts are a powerhouse snack – high in protein, fiber and folic acid.
- Boiled Peanuts contain mostly unsaturated fat.
- Boiled Peanuts are a rich dietary source of heart-healthy resveratrol that may help reduce the risks of heart disease and cancer.
- Studies have found that Boiled Peanuts are more beneficial, health-wise, than roasted or raw peanuts.
- Because they are delicious!